FREE TO GOOD HOME - CLC 16’ _ NJ

I have a CLC16 that was never finished - hull is complete and was well built. The guy who was helping me with it unfortunately passed away. I’ve held onto it, but need to move and would prefer to find a good home for it instead of scrapping it.

I’m in NJ, near exit 98 on the parkway. Happy to deliver / meet halfway or coordinate if anyone is nearby and interested. Thanks!

4 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: FREE TO GOOD HOME - CLC 16’ _ NJ

Hi,

I'm interested in your CLC 16 unfinished hull. I've already built a CLC 17 and I'm just finishing up a double ended rowboat so I definitely have the skills and desire to finish the boat.

Since I already have a couple of boats, it would be nice to see it go to someone who is currently without a boat. But if you get no other takers, I could easily drive down there and take it off your hands. It's always nice to have a second boat for frends to use. I'm retired and live in the Hudson Valley so it's an easy trip for me.

Best regards,

Tom Mulvihill

[email protected]

That sounds very generous. I live in NJ at Exit 150 and can easily make it down to 98. I've built several small craft and my biggest pleasure is taking family and friends out in them. The most popular is a kayak built to my somewhat bulky body measurements. It's a little big for the lady folk, so a 16 would be a perfect addition. I can pick it up anytime. If this sounds good you can reach me at [email protected]

I'm interested if this is still available.

Contact me at [email protected] please

UPDATE  Feb 24 /// No longer available - found a home. Thank you all for interest in keeping this thing from the scrap heap.   What a cool community. 

Cheers- 

Gil

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.