CLC sailboat meetup in Florida

Hi I have a Northeaster Dory would like to meet other CLC sailors to sail with. I have been to Cedar Key meetups. But would like to meet other Florida wooden boat enthusiasts. Thanks for reading

15 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: CLC sailboat meetup in Florida

I'd be interested, date and location dependant.  This is if you would let me come!  I am about to build my 5th CLC kayak, but my boat os a Goat Island Skiff by Storer.  

Hi yeah the GIS is a quick boat. I am over east Orlando what part of the state re you at?

Fleming Island, which is SW of Jax.

Hi ! I have a Northeaster Dory up here in Brunswick, GA - about 45 minutes north of JAX. Would be happy to meet anywhere in FL within a 3 hour radius. 

Hello Mark and Professor, good to hear from you both. I have oy sailed in St Augustine on the Matanzas. So not familiar with North Florida region to much. I did take a bicycle tour beginning of June this year and came across the Mayport Ferry. That looked like a nice area.

I am building a SW Dory in Ft Lauderdale area and don't have any other boat yet.  Would be interested in meeting up with anyone who has one for sailing/learning.  Thanks.

I have a NE Dory and live east of Orlando near Sanford. I guess we need to figure out a tiime and place.

Hey rich im building a dory in boca , how far along are you?

I have the deck glued on ready to do the deck filets...

Hi gang, I am building a NE Dory in Stuart....

Hello Dan in Sanford your maybe a 45 minute drive out. I am getting my trailer ready for the boat changed to 12 inch wheels and out new hubs and bunks few more things to complete

Hello Dan in Sanford your maybe a 45 minute drive out. I am getting my trailer ready for the boat changed to 12 inch wheels and out new hubs and bunks few more things to complete

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.

Follow us on Instagram: @clcboats & @clcteardrop