Belated message--Peeler Launched!

After a little over 300 hrs of documented build time, I took a lot of breaks that counted in the hours, an enjoyable build experience, and help from this forum, my Peerler was launched. I have a 9.9 Yam"Been There" after some of the build glitches and do overs. I painted her hull red and inside bottom white with anit skid mixed in, the seats are white, Transom, inside hull, rails and breast hook are natural with a Heron onlay on the breast hook. She performs nicely, even with just me on board at the stern, the bow it not so high it blocks forward vision. Man, there is a LOT of room in this skiff. Will be using it fishing in tributaries of the Chesapeake Bay. Hopefully the images will attach. Thanks to all who helped this build!

Charles H

Images are a no show, will try again later.

8 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: Belated message--Peeler Launched!

Charles,

Congratulations! I'm looking forward to the pictures.

I fish Narraganset Bay with my Peeler, About Time, which was launched in August of 2014 and is also powered by a 9,9 HP Yamaha. Fine boat and a fine motor. You're right about roomy. Peelers are also stable and bouyant, handling rough water and large wakes comfortably. I don't think you could have chosen a better boat for the money.

Cheers,

-Dick-

Hi Charles,

Congrats... you are going to love your Peeler!  Launched mine in August of 2020 and am very happy with it.

Scott

Photos at last!   

Once more?   

Charles

Go to imagevenue.com download there copy link to here

it's free and they don't spam your email. Not one email from them in a year.

Good luck with the boat. PP

Charles,

If you wish, I'd be happy to add a page to my site for your Peeler pictures, at no charge. Just let me know if that would suit you, and we can connect to make it happen.

-Dick-   

Thnaks Dick, if this try fails I will contact you to try your site to upload. More complicated than building the boat! 

Been There launch.jpg

Charles,

Beautiful photos, beautiful photos!

-Dick-

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.