KEEP GORILLA GLUE FRESH FOR YEARS .5200 too !

If you are tired of reaching for the Gorilla Glue to find it dried up or scared to spend the money on a tube of 5200 because you just know you will be throwing half of it away. Then you need to try 2BLOK. 2BLOK is a soft, tacky rubbery ball that creates an air tight seal on just about any opening. Thus keeping the contents fresh. I really do have a bottle of Gorilla Glue that is 2 years old and it's still as liquid as the day I bought it. I really did get 6 months from a tube of 5200 with a ball of 2BLOK on both ends of the nozzle. This stuff will even keep foam cans from curing. Go to 2BLOK.com to order and to see a how to video. You really have to try this stuff. I works like crazy and it's cheap. Trust me you won't be sorry you bought 2BLOK.

2 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: KEEP GORILLA GLUE FRESH FOR YEARS .5200 too !

This may be spam but if you can keep a bottle of Gorilla for two years it might be worth a look!

George K

RE: KEEP GORILLA GLUE FRESH FOR YEARS .5200 too !

I just store the bottle upside down. If tere is a small opening for air (oxygne) to enter the glue inside should seal it off with a small amount of glue.

Of course one could also get one of those ineert gas chargers used to keep wine.

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.