Re: S&G Wire Cutter

Posted by Jim S on Jan 31, 2006


There is an animal called "safety wire pliers" that have a mechinism that locks the pliers closed after you grab the wire ends. Then you only have to pull the knob at the back of the handle to twist the wires together in a beautiful, uniform twist. They can be controlled to twist as tightly or as loosely as one would desire. We use them to safety wire nuts and bolts installed on aircraft. You still have the problem with threading the wire through the hole, however.

Jim S

In Response to: Re: S&G Wire Cutter by Mac on Jan 31, 2006