Again, I agree. BUT

Posted by Charlie Jones on Mar 14, 2005

that would not have answered his question, which was are there rollers out there that will hold up to epoxy.

I use squeegees almost exclusively to add fill coats AND to do the original glassing. I DO use a roller to put resin on vertical or over head glass and then use a squeegee to push the resin into the weave.

Ever try to wet out glass up over your head using just a squeegee?

In Response to: use squeegee by Vic F on Mar 14, 2005