Peeler Skiff-finished and sadly, ready to sell

Hello All,

Even though the Peeler my Dad and I built has been finished for about 4 years, I've finally decided to post about it:

He and I spent about a year and half every Wednesday evening working on it. We decided to add a little tropical style, seeing as how we live in Florida.  We enlarged the quarter knees, created a storage space just aft of the forward floatation compartment, and added a couple of rod holders in the deck.  We used sapele for the rub rails, bow and quarter knees which we keep nice and oiled.  We opted for meranti for the transom and have about 12 coats of varnish on it.  "Bikini Blue" is the main hull color with "Island Green" for the stripe and "Hatteras Cream" for the decks.  We powered her with a 20hp Suzuki fourstroke.

My wife and I have enjoyed using it around the coastal waters for years now.  We've been able to use it to catch about every inshore fish we target here in Southwest Florida.  We've even chased the huge migrating schools of Tarpon along the beach a time or two.

I'll try posting pictures here on the forum.  Let me know if they don't work please.

With our new boat on order, alas - it is time to sell "Wednesday."  She comes with a 2018 continental trailer.  We're asking $11,500.  The Peeler is great boat and is at home on rivers, lakes, bays and even the Gulf of Mexico.

Here are the Pics!  Any feedback would be great!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/PhEh6do9iZAPZZbw8

No replies have been added to this post.

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.