Northeaster Dory ready for lake trials

Hi everyone,

I wanted to thank everone for all the great advise that is so freely given on this forum.  I have been stalking around throughout my build learning about building this great kit.  There are so many wise answers here so I havent ever needed to post any questions and I sure dont have the experience to add anything :)

Here is a slideshow of the build, its a little long and I dont know how to make fancy videos so I just let my phone do it and this was the result

https://youtu.be/et7zG-sATjQ

Pete

3 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: Northeaster Dory ready for lake trials

Beautiful work, Pete. Now go out and put some scratches in it! You have to go through that brief period of mourning to get down to having true boating fun. At least, I did!

Beautfiul boat Pete! Enjoy! 

Dean

Thanks Guys ! I really like the look of this design.  Thats really true about the scratches. I have been dreading the future damage Im going to inflict on the boat. I have a couple of plastic kayacks and they look  like I drug them behind the truck for a long distance.  I guess I'll just have to suck it up and enjoy the boat. It wont fit in the living room and I dont own a museum :-)

Pete

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.