CLC Teardrop Camper

Does anyone know where I can find reviews on the CLC Teardrop Camper that are not "sponsored" ? And has anyone built one that lives anywhere near Tucson, Arizona that I could contact?

Thank you.

2 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: CLC Teardrop Camper

What do you mean by "sponsored"? I'm not aware of CLC paying anyone to write favorable reviews for them.

If you want a really honest view of the builder experience, try the Teardrop Builders' Forum. (The link is also accessible from the first page of this forum under the main picture.) You'll see the kinds of questions that come up among kit and plans builders as they build, use and customize their campers. They range from questions about the plans, to fixing build problems to adding electrical systems to camping trip reports. It's a CLC-owned forum, but actual builders ask all the questions. There's also a picture gallery.

FWIW, I've owned my camper for 3 years now and have had a lot of fun with it. I've camped solo and with my wife.

Here's a pair of solar-powered Teardrops at the last Okoumefest in 2019. Mine's on the left.

Laszlo

RE: CLC Teardrop Camper

A good place to interact with those building the CLC teardrop is the CLC Teardrop group on facebook, you can get lots of questions answered by those building, this group is not bashful about the good, bad and otherwise.

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.