NE Dory. Fully loaded - lug sailing, oars (x2), trailer, cover, spacered inwhale

Reluctantly, selling our NE Dory - completed October 2018 and very lightly used and carefully stored since. (Boat outside - under covers / upturned) Sails inside off season. Tanbark sails, CLC special purpose SunDura cover, Trailex 250 trailer in near new condition (12" wheels) - <300 miles.

Two sets of oars with three locations to allow for one or two rowers, Spacered inwhale

Angus rowboats kit built sliding rower unit. All parts complete - but not fitted to the boat. Needs only some small wood blocks and stainless bolts.

Located in central Virginia. Willing to help with move once a deal is final.

Unopened paint and varnish in case complete refresh wanted. (It isn't needed.)

Parts cost $8k+ new. $6000 OBO

The boat is shown in the NE Dory main image gallery #34 out of 197. Glasha.

Use the post message reply option. I may post phone or email later.

6 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: NE Dory. Fully loaded - lug sailing, oars (x2), trailer, cover, spacered inwhale

John-  I'm interested in your boat.  I live in Idaho but my brother-in-law lives in Greensboro NC and could come a take a look.     Daniel

RE: NE Dory. Fully loaded - lug sailing, oars (x2), trailer, cover, spacered inwhale

John- It looks like there is no obvious way for you to message me on this platform so feel free to shoot me an email at [email protected] regarding your boat.   Daniel

Hello 

I am also interested and would like to see some actual photos? Could not find that... If the boat has not been sold, let me know? Thank you, Jane Regan

JVBR - please email me [email protected]

I will send a link to a set of photos. Thanks.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/NaqDg2uScmE4Vwcu6

Link for photos. If link doesn't work, I can share direct via email sent to me [email protected]

I cannot edit my listing - but I am willing to consider to all reasonable offers.

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.