Re: Fillets

Posted by Parke on Nov 29, 2004

Are these the disks that are black and look like plastic wire all intermeshed? About 3-4" in diameter and are to be used with an electric drill? I believe 3M makes them.

In Response to: Re: Fillets by Mark Camp on Nov 29, 2004