almost brand new Rhoade Runner for sale

Ill health prompts sale. Boat on its trailer now in storage in Phoenix AZ. In 45 days I'll have it trucked back to Charlevoix MI. Used 3 times. A real headturner. I bought a kit and had it made by CYC in their shop next to the showroom. Finished professionally in Charlevoix. Fighting Lady Yellow topsides with orange top strake. Cream inside. New Mercury OB with power tilt. Foredeck varnished to show off the planking look! Currently named SUNBEAM. This is a beautiful chance for someone in the Southwest USA to get 'the most beautiful boat on the Lake". This summer it will be available for sale in Charlevoix MI 49720. $50K invested. Steve Hansen

2 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: almost brand new Rhoade Runner for sale

Would you be able to post some photos and give a sense of what you are looking to sell this boat for?

RE: almost brand new Rhoade Runner for sale

Hi Dacevideo--Photographs are a problem--the booa is in a coovered stack storage facility at Lake Pleasant and the light is dim. The boat looks just like the fotos in the CLC catalog and web site, except it is painted, not finished bright [except for the foredeck]. I had it finished this way because I knew the AZ sun would be harder on  varnish than high quality  paint.  I am asking $50K.  Steve

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.