Chester Yawl seeks partner for new nautical adventures

🌊 Ahoy, fellow wooden boat aficionados! Prepare to set sail, uh … I mean row in style with the Chesapeake Lightcraft Chester Yawl – a nautical masterpiece that'll make even the most seasoned rowers or novice, alike look good and swoon. With its crisp white exterior, gleaming bright finish planks, and scuppered inwales, this vessel is a showstopper on the water and boat ramp or beach, alike. Both exterior and interior were sprayed with professional spray gun and two-part polyurethane. 

Equipped with not one, but two sets of oars, oar locks, and three oar stations, this “yacht” is ready to conquer the high seas with ease. And don't forget the added bonuses: an enclosed custom hatch in the bow seat provides storage while maintaining buoyancy, anti-skid floorboards, and a boat cover from CLC to keep your investment shipshape.

But wait, there's more! Take your rowing game to the next level with optional upgrades like the Piantedosi row seat for an extra $500 and 10’ Piantedosi wood sculling oars for $400, complete with a snazzy blue oar bag from CLC. I have a second set of floorboards as I wanted ease of switching between the row seat and the traditional row stations, either solo or with friends.

Now, why part ways with such a treasure, you ask? Blame it on the cruel twists of fate – a change in health led to a job loss and the need for some extra booty. But fear not, serious offers are welcome, and we're willing to navigate within a 3-hour radius to seal the deal.

Cash in hand or PayPal, it's all fair game. So don't miss your chance to own this floating work of art, complete with its prestigious Okoume Fest-winning history, indoor storage pampering, and a touch of gold leaf on the transom. Anchors aweigh, mateys! 🚣‍♂️ [email protected]

3 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: Chester Yawl seeks partner for new nautical adventures

Where you are and how much are questions. 1st is as important as the 2nd. Then I'll ask for current photos. Thanks.

EMAIL HERE and I'll get back to you. Ray

How much are you asking for the boat, oars and cover only? (Wouldn't be much interested in the sliding seat rowing setup.)  Where is boat located?   Would there be a trailer available?

Thanks!

Sorry to hear of your misfortune.  Advancing and declining finances (the spirit is willing, but the funds is weak) have led me to part with first my beloved Sea Pearl 21 and then our beloved Menger 19 catboat over the years.  I do still have a CLC Passagemaker, but I've often lusted after a Chester Yawl as a possible candidate for overnight rowing adventures with some clever tent arrangement for sleeping aboard.  Thirty Tousand Islands of Georgian Bay come to mind....

.....Michael Scheibeck, Columbus, Ohio

I guess I will get third in line to possibly purchase this lovely work of functional art. Personally, I think the Chester Yawl is one of the prettiest boats CLC has ever produced, I would love to own one, but I know my skills would not do it justice to build.

Art Haberland, New Jersey.

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.