- Chris Harlan's Passagemaker Dinghy - A neat blog with excellent building photography!
- Geoffrey's Mill Creek 16.5 Hybrid - A beautiful boat!
- Sean's PocketShip - Sean Miller is blogging about his PocketShip build
- Donald's Wood Duck 12 - Donald from Connecticut documents his build.
- Jean's Skerry - Jean Poirier from Quebec is building a Skerry from plans.
- Paul's Annapolis Wherry - Paul Deering blogged all about building his Annapolis Wherry.
- Dave's PocketShip - Dave Curtis from Winnipeg is building PocketShip from Plans.
- Jerry's PocketShip - Jerry McManus in Arizona is building PocketShip from a kit. He also built an Eastport Pram.
- Mill Creek 13 Build Slideshow - Bart Bakelaar from New Jersey put together this great slideshow.
Shearwater 17 Hybrid Blog - Danny from Texas documents his Shearwater 17 Hybrid build. Flawless finish, beautiful photos!
Passagemaker Dinghy Construction - Excellent account of the Passagemaker building process. Great pics, detailed description, and a running total of time spent.
- Paddleboard Touring Blog - Check out George Weetman's adventures in the Pacific Northwest.
- Oxford Shell Blog - Eric from Spokane, Washington builds an Oxford Shell (and some other things). Scroll down for the Shell.
A Jimmy Skiff Blog - Ron Paro builds a Jimmy Skiff from plans. Beautiful work!
An Eastport Pram Blog - Steve from Colorado builds a lovely pram named Geall.
- Chesapeake Kayak Build - Some great photos from Scott's Workshop.
- Chesapeake 17LT Construction - Curtis from New Jersey documents his build.
- Boat Building by the Bay - 30 Annapolis youths build Peace Canoes. Also documented here.
- Chesapeake 16 Expedition Windsurfer - Trey Wauchula from Tampa built a custom expedition windsurfer from a set of Chesapeake 16 plans!
- Oxford Shell Build - A great collection of photos from Patrick in Minnesota.
- Peace Canoe Blog - Follow the blog of a family building a Peace Canoe. Great pictures.
- Oxford Shell Build - Eric Staggs from Washington details his build of a slightly modified Oxford Shell
- The Chronicle of a Mill Creek 16.5 Construction - Peter Eipers, of the Passagemaker blog above, has another one detailing his Mill Creek 16.5 build. He's even got videos of many of the steps.
Viking Boat Shop - A teacher in Grand Island, New York documents his after-school boatbuilding projects for middle and high school kids. They are working on a Chesapeake 17 and two Mill Creek 13s.
Pax 18 & LT17™ Construction & Outfitting - With tips on paddling to work
Building a Mill Creek 13™ - Another great Mill Creek™ construction journal
An Eastport Pram™ - Start-to-finish photo album of an Eastport Pram by Daniel Alvarez
Jeff Mazanec's Arctic Hawk™ - An Arctic Hawk™ built from a CLC kit
Kyle Tallent's Garage Boatbuilding - A good photographic play-by-play of a Chesapeake LT17™
Loretta & Chip Dotcom - Chip Sandresky's assembly of a pair of Chesapeake™ kayaks
Pair O' Mill Creek 13s™ Website - By Kurt Maurer. One of the more entertaining CLC construction sites on the web. Also some very nicely executed Mill Creeks™
Dave's Kayak Page - A finely crafted Chesapeake 17LT
"Yak City" - Chesapeakes™ built by James Grant and Chris Beckman
Mike Britt's Annapolis Wherry™ - A thorough site with excellent step-by-step photos and commentary
Steve & Sheryl Build a Kayak - Steve and Sheryl Baxter have built a number of CLC kits and they've recorded every step in this HTML tour de force. Don't miss it, but schedule a whole evening to enjoy the site
Andy's Stoked Page - Construction of an especially handsome Chesapeake 17™
Tim Gustafson's Chesapeake 16™ - The thoroughly documented construction of a Chesapeake 16™
Don's Kayak Building Page - A fine Mill Creek 15™ built by Don Martz
Building a Skerry - A very detailed "diary" of a Skerry being built
Building a West River - A great photo gallery of a West River 18 being built
Mike's Kayak Page - An account of building a Chesapeake Double