Builders' Forum Archives
Cleaning off wet epoxy
Posted by Mark Camp on Mar 2, 2005
There are several choices frequently mentioned for cleaning wet epoxy off the skin (the best idea being 'never get it on your skin') and off of tools.
Vinegar is the most frequently mentioned here.
If you are new to building, and have found that vinegar leaves a residue film of sticky epoxy on your skin or tools, try another common recommendation of the experts: industrial hand soap, the kind with abrasives in it. I think this is the recommendation of Gougeon Bros. but don't quote me.
You have to follow it with water wash.
It works better for me.
- yep- I use GOOP by Charlie Jones on Mar 2, 2005
- Re: yep- I use GOOP by Mark Camp on Mar 4, 2005
- Re: Cleaning off wet epox by Laszlo on Mar 2, 2005
- Re: Cleaning off wet epox by Mac on Mar 2, 2005
- Re: Cleaning off wet epox by alec on Mar 2, 2005
- Re: Cleaning off wet epox by Steve Miller on Mar 2, 2005