Builders' Forum Archives
Epoxy mysteries revealed
Posted by Mark Camp on Sep 23, 2004
Epoxy is what we psycho-materials-engineers call a "pathologically insensitive thixotropic-abusive" material. Or, "PITA" for short. Thru a mechanism not well-understood, it changes its viscosity depending on the localized opportunity for making the builder miserable--runny in places where a nice drip can be created, but thick in all those places where you need it to be runny to fill in the srewups from the prior step.
(I am not a real psycho-materials-engineer, I just play one on TV).
- Re: Epoxy mysteries revea by Mac on Sep 23, 2004
- Re: Epoxy mysteries revea by Terry Mcadams on Sep 23, 2004
- in 1983 I met by Charlie Jones on Sep 23, 2004
- Re: Epoxy mysteries revea by Michelle Moran on Sep 23, 2004
- Re: Epoxy mysteries revea by Michelle Moran on Sep 24, 2004