SmartTrack Rudder Pedals

I have a pair of SmartTrack rudder pedals that I used once before replacing them with a different brand.  If you need a pair for a kayak build I would be glad to donate them if you pay for shipping.

4 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: SmartTrack Rudder Pedals

Pedals, or complete kit with pedal track, cables, retractable rudders, etc? If complete I'm interested, if just pedals, not so much.

Everything but the rudder which I am still using.  You can buy the rudder separately.   There is some chance you might need to buy new cables as I had the pedals installed on a tandem and cut them to work for that boat.  Send me you contact info and I will send you some pictures

Thanks. I'll pass. Hopefully someone needs them more than I - I don't have any reason or need to do kayak build yet peeking over the horizon. No reason to take these and then just store them.  Or (worse yet) take them and have them goad me into building a kayak around them! ;-)

If you're looking to donate them, consider reaching out to local kayaking clubs, community centers, or online forums where kayak enthusiasts gather. You can also explore donation platforms or websites where you can connect with individuals or organizations in need of such equipment. Additionally, local schools, outdoor education programs, or youth groups may find them valuable for educational purposes.

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.