Coupon, promotional codes, annual sales?

Are there ever coupons or promotional codes that might help push me over the edge to buy a kit?   Are there annual sales times of the year?

Thanks for any information and help.

Doug

3 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: Coupon, promotional codes, annual sales?

[Puts on marketer's cap]

At CLC there are ALWAYS promotions and coupons circulating, 365 days/year. 

The best (and probably only) way to be hip to the current deal is, yes, to sign up for our mailing list:  http://www.clcboats.com/various/boatbuilder-update-signup-form.html

Yes, being on a mailing list means we will send you email.  (We shan't call it "spam," heaven forfend.) But we try to be cool about it; once or twice a month at the most, and we work to make them interesting reading and not naked marketeering.  The most-recent one looks like this.

Like most people I keep a second email address for use with the more noisome e-commerce sites. I just took a look before writing this:  Amazon.com has showered me with an average of 87 emails per month over the last thirty-three months! 

We'd never be obnoxious like that, so we hope we aren't consigned to your e-commerce email account...

Done, Thanks for your help.

Doug

I know just how you feel Doug. I was sitting on the fence. I had decided that I wanted to build a NE Dory, I had plans on buying the kit this coming spring when I knew some extra income was coming my way. Then I get the ad for the Fall sale. I am well into my build now and having a great time!! It’s a good thing John and the fine folks at CLC are on the other coast from us. They might not want to run into my wife anytime soon!!   

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.