Builders' Forum Archives
molded kayak seat
Posted by Mathew Tuttle on Aug 20, 2006
Hi--I'm looking for a complete, molded seat/backrest for a touring kayak I'm building. I'd like the backrest to be hinged to back of the seat (or similar) so it will fold down out of the way, providing access to the space behind.
I know, I know, it's contradictory to put a manufactured seat in a hand-built kayak :-) but this time I'd rather not carve a minicell foam block or try some other homemade variation.
I don't see some like this offered in CLC catalog...can anyone point me to a source? Thanks!
- Re: molded kayak seat by CLC on Aug 20, 2006
- Re: molded kayak seat by Mathew Tuttle on Aug 20, 2006
- seat source by DaveW on Aug 20, 2006
- Re: molded kayak seat by LeeG on Aug 21, 2006
- Re: molded kayak seat by mike noeske on Aug 21, 2006