view Kayak Comparison Chart
Beautiful, easy to use recreational kayaks - Here we have two beautiful little kayaks designed for just about everyone to enjoy on the water. With big cockpits and ample stability, the emphasis is on comfort. But these boats really paddle well! Speed is excellent: you can really cover the miles in a day, while tracking is solid in stiff crosswinds.
|Build this boat in a week!
- March 28-April 2: Annapolis, MD
- April 4-9: Annapolis, MD
- June 20-25: Cedarville, MI
- July 3-9: Brooklin, ME
- July 11-16: Seattle, WA
- July 25-30: Cedarville, MI
- Aug 29-Sep 3: Bath, ME
- Oct 31-Nov 5: Annapolis, MD
- Nov 7-12: Annapolis, MD
Do you fit in this kayak? Study our kayak fit chart.
Build this boat if:
- You need a stable, comfortable kayak for all conditions
- You need a kayak that fits nearly all sizes
- You want speed AND stability in one kayak
- Ease of construction is important
Builders also looked at: