Builders' Forum Archives
S&G Night Heron
Posted by Quebec Mark on Nov 4, 2007
I am well into building my S&G night Heron, and would like to get some of your thoughts and input on the subject of glassing the inside.
While I would like a strong boat, I would also like a lite one. So the options are:
1) Glass the entire inside
2) Glass the seems and joints with fiberglass tape and epoxy (note: the seams are already filleted with epoxy)
My uses for this boat will primarily be smooth lakes and smooth rivers- I'm not much into the surf or white water.
So what do you think, what have your experiences been, any info. is appreciated.
- by on
- Re: S&G Night Heron by CLC on Nov 4, 2007
- 4-oz glass by Robert N Pruden on Nov 6, 2007
- Re: S&G Night Heron by Robert N Pruden on Nov 6, 2007
- Re: S&G Night Heron by Nick Schade on Nov 9, 2007
- Re: S&G Night Heron by LeeG on Nov 9, 2007