Re: PassageMaker..need he

Posted by Jon T on Jul 23, 2007

I use the small (4") white high density rollers from Lowes and Home Depot. They work great for me. I do tip with a dry foam brush.

Jon T

In Response to: Re: PassageMaker..need he by Bill Aileo on Jul 23, 2007



Special Financing with Blispay

 CLC's Fall Kit Sale