Re: Dang It!

Posted by Gober on Dec 19, 2006

Well I guess I am half grown so I should just keep on the current path. Funny how having kids helps you to mature. Thirteen years ago I barely pass high school; I�m talking more D�s than C�s. When I found out I was going to be a dad I decided that I needed to earn my degree. I finished my degree in 3 years. My twin brother and I both graduated on Saturday, we are the first in our family to graduate college. We both graduated Summa Cum Laude with perfect 4.0 GPA�s.

Now that I have two kids, 2 � and 7 months, I know it was one of the best decisions I ever made. The most important factor in my college success was a very understanding and supportive Mrs. Gober. Can you imagine what she was thinking when I approached her right in the middle of all this and mentioned building some wooden kayaks?

First on my plate will likely be the honey do list, then figuring out how to finish my recessed hatches and varnish, then updating my Microsoft certifications. I have been thinking about building a tear drop travel trailer and maybe another kayak, you can�t have too many. I guess technology has been good to me so far, so I can�t see changing things up now. Since I�m not expecting another stork delivery this April I�m shooting for the builders bash, it looks like 2007 will be a busy year.

gober

In Response to: Dang It! by Kurt Maurer on Dec 18, 2006

Replies:

No Replies.