Builders' Forum Archives
Re: fastest bicycle
Posted by Alan Speakman on Oct 27, 2006
And then there are the virtually "immeasurables":
* What was your condition on a given day... Were you at 100% or just 99.9%?
* What was the wind/waves doing to you, your clothing, and your yak in each trip?
* What were your diet and sleep habits the day before, and the day before that?
* What was your emotional condition during each trip?
* What was the temperature and humidity on each trip?
I used to be a running addict... One day I'd run my usual 5 mile route, and turn in a pathetic 9-minute mile... A few days later, I'd run the same route wearing the same shoes and clothing, and run a sub 6-minute mile... Just weird...
On top of everything that has been posted here, add the virtually immeasureable...
In Response to: Re: fastest bicycle by CLC on Oct 27, 2006