Re: Epoxy dust is very ba

Posted by Mark Camp on Dec 16, 2005

Completely cured epoxy is harmless.

CLC made the key point: when we sand, we are usually sanding INCOMPLETELY cured epoxy.

Surgeons make implants out of cured epoxy of that stay in your body your whole life, with blood flowing over them the whole time.

Cured epoxy doesn't react with acids or bases. It doesn't react with oxidizing agents or reducing agents. It is insoluble in water and other polar solvents. It is insoluble in all but the strongest nonpolar solvents. If you eat a 1.00 pound of cured epoxy, you will poop 1.00 pound of cured epoxy. Once your diarrhea or constipation is over, you will be as healthy as you were before.

In Response to: Epoxy dust is very bad by LeeG on Dec 16, 2005



Special Financing with Blispay

 CLC's Fall Kit Sale