Builders' Forum Archives
Hawk under deck
Posted by Crystal on Jul 19, 2005
Well, I figure this puts me at the half way point,.....
I did have a question though, (after the fact but) What is the right amount of pressure on the ropes and ties holding the deck down? I put as much as I could and the decks touched the side panels with epoxy gooping out, but I had to wonder if I could put too much pressure on the boat and distort its shape? I ask this because Im thought heard a hull spreader fall...and I'm sure it was in fairly tight. But could the pressure have spread the hull enough for it to fall? If so would this have distorted it? I guess I'll know for sure when I plane the sheer and look it over....crossing my fingers.
- Re: Hawk under deck by Steve Miller on Jul 19, 2005
- Re: Hawk under deck by Crystal on Jul 19, 2005
- Re: Hawk under deck by Laszlo on Jul 19, 2005
- Re: Hawk under deck by Dave Houser on Jul 19, 2005
- Re: Hawk under deck by Howard on Jul 19, 2005