Builders' Forum Archives
planing the sheer clamp
Posted by RAY on Feb 26, 2005
One more step before fitting the deck !!!
Planing the sheers
My question is
At present the bulkeads sit about 1/8 inch below the top of the sheer. I dont think this is correct. The deckbeams sit flush with the sheer. Do I need to plane so that the inside edge of the sheer is flush with the deckbeams and bulkeads. What is the best way of doing this?
Alternatively should I add some timber to the bulkeads so that they fit flush with the inside sheers before planing.
- Re: planing the sheer cla by CLC on Feb 26, 2005
- Re: planing the sheer cla by Laszlo on Feb 26, 2005
- Re: planing the sheer cla by Karl on Feb 26, 2005
- Re: planing the sheer cla by Dave Houser on Feb 26, 2005
- so much faster with a ... by Rick on Feb 26, 2005