Builders' Forum Archives
paint job - pigment epoxy
Posted by ray on Nov 12, 2004
Hi folks CH17
work on kayak slow - been away with work . Progress to date. Have scarfed and glued 3/4 of blank panels - ready to draw out shapes and cut.
While waiting for the expoxy to dry i have been contemplating the final paint job. I know this is along time off, but i am enjoying the 'dream'
I intend to paint the hull and varnish the deck. My questions are -
What do i need to do to get a fantastic paint job? can pigments be added to the expoxy ? if yes, what types & do they work? Can car aerosol paint be used? etc etc
- Re: paint job - pigment e by LeeG on Nov 12, 2004
- clarification by LeeG on Nov 13, 2004
- Re: paint job - pigment e by Mark Camp on Nov 12, 2004
- Re: paint job - pigment e by Don on Nov 13, 2004
- A fantastic paint job. by Howard on Nov 14, 2004
- Rustoleum or Tremclad by Robert N Pruden on Nov 17, 2004