Builders' Forum Archives
MAS or System 3?
Posted by Kelly C on Sep 2, 2004
I know this has come up many times before, but I couldn't find the answer in a quick search. I need to put just a bit more epoxy on my bondo-boat wherry, and I'm all out. The last order I got from CLC, I bought several months ago, and I'm fairly sure the bottles said System 3. I poured them into my larger bottles, since the dispensers didn't fit.
The local Woodcraft normally carries System 3, but of course if I need it, they're all out. I can get MAS epoxy locally, but is that compatible? If I do buy MAS, can I just pour it into my larger bottles on top of the old resin and hardener? I'd rather not have to buy new dispensers all over again.
- Re: MAS or System 3? by Mac on Sep 2, 2004
- how costly is the epoxy? by CharlieJ on Sep 2, 2004
- Re: how costly is the epo by LeeG on Sep 2, 2004
- Re: MAS or System 3? by Steve Miller on Sep 2, 2004
- Re: MAS or System 3? by Michelle Moran on Sep 3, 2004
- Re: MAS or System 3? by Kelly C on Sep 3, 2004
- MAS & System3"SilverTip" by Ed on Sep 3, 2004