Help with searching forum

OK - it's been a while since I've been here and I like the look of the new forum, but I can't seem to find out how to search through the forum. THis may be a ridiculous question but I can't see to it anywhere.  Does the website search work with the forum???

Thanks

Pat 

6 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: Help with searching forum

OK - I'm a little slow tonight.  I should of read the post before mine.  I got the answer i was looking for but not the solution i was looking for.  As a new builder I used the search function a lot.  Please bring it back!!

sombody asked on another post and they said they were going to fix it ,has'nt happened yet

If you want to search just the forum (including the archives), you can use Google's advanced search and type in the site, or just enter a search phrase like this in the standard Google Search page:

Mill Creek site:http://www.clcboats.com/forum/

This will result in searching the forum pages for the words, "Mill" and "Creek".

Hope this helps! - Ron

Ron,

That is slicker than a pair of eels playing in a bucket of olive oil. Thanks for pointing that out.

Laszlo 

Laszlo,

That's a great expression!  Although I have never personally been a witness to such an event as "a pair of eels playing in a bucket of olive oil", I imagine this means that it is pretty slick indeed.

This is actually the second time that I posted these search tips, but I guess you'd need a good way of searching the forum to find the other instance. <smile>

Ron

Thanks for tip.  THat's what I was looking for. 

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.