Nobody warned me.........

this kayak building is addictive!!!!!  my matunuck is fun building.  great to see what i can do.  now since i have plans for the C17, i will start that soon after my Matunuck is finished.  i will paint the C17 after seeing how beautiful a painted one can be.  now thinking about the one after that.  that will have to be strip built!  thanks people!

Dave

4 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: Nobody warned me.........

Yup, I'm right there with ya. I may do another Shearwater Hybrid for my wife, then a stripper for next winters project.

Can't let all those clamps get lonesome (they do seem to reproduce tho) 

Nobody warned me.........

this kayak building is addictive!!!!! 

That's why we call John Harris "The Pusher Man".

:)

I hear ya<I want to sell the two ducks I build last spring to fund another project.The wife wont let me build another one yet, since we each have one now.Good thing she never goes in the garage

I am in the same boat! I really want to build a Petrel... but wife has imposed a one in, one out rule - I think it has more to do with not parting with her parking spot again for the building process though.

Of course if I happen to fill out the order form and "accidentaly" click submit... I mean, would I really be at fault? Mouse clicks can be a little over sensitive sometimes right?

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.