Thanks, Atlanta!

Great demo at the Atlanta Rowing Club in Roswell.  After some angry-looking clouds first thing, it cleared out and turned into a glorious Spring day on the Chattahoochee. 

Lots of folks got out on the water.  I really appreciate everyone's patience as I was just one and you were many.  Also thanks to Bernie and Tom at the Rowing Club for their hospitality, and to the Roswell police for not complaining this time (although I got the requisite permit, thank you).

Big snaps to the Eipers and to Daryll Edmunds for help with the load-out. And to Bob M. for driving all the way from St. Louis to try out the Night Heron!

I'll be back in Roswell for demos at intervals, not only because there are so many boatbuilders but because my twin niece and nephew are there.

2 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: Thanks, Atlanta!

Thanks to CLC for once again swinging down to visit all us builders in the Deep South.  The weather forecast for the day was wonderfully wrong, making a great opportunity to try out some of CLC's newer designs.  My wife was particularly impressed with the Wood Duck 12, leaving me wondering where to fit that in my growing "to build" list!

Kathy's first kayaking

RE: Thanks, Atlanta!

Now Showing: A short video of yesterday's demo.

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.