CLC Night Heron Finished!

I have finished my CLC Night Heron, and I am looking forward to putting it in the water!

Thanks to everyone on the Builder's Forum and Joey at CLC for answering all my questions regarding my build. It was a lot of hard work, but you guys worked me through the tricky parts. Thanks also to Nick Schade for the books on building that took me from a picture on the internet to a real boat worthy of paddling anywhere. 

Chris F

night heron finished

5 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: CLC Night Heron Finished!

Beautiful!!!   suspect it will be even more fun to paddle than it was to build.

Have you picked out the next build?  It's addictive.

Ed

Thx Ed! I'll try to put off another boat while I paddle this one, because the paddling was the main reason I decided to build it!

Chris F :)

What a gorgeous boat!  

Congrats on a job well done and enjoy your reward for many years to come.

Good looking boat.  Out of curiosity why did you choose the Night Heron.  I am thinking about a Petrel and would like to know how you made your decision.

Dave,

To tell you the truth right now, I just don't remember the reason I chose the Night Heron, but I think it was because I am in the middle of the paddler weight on the kayak comparison chart...and shoe size is a 11 max for the Night Heron...

http://www.clcboats.com/various/specifications.html

Other than that...I don't remember....building the boat took all of my thought...and I must have forgotten about why I chose it....but can't wait to get it in the water!

Hope this helps,

Chris F

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.