Re: fuller bits

Posted by Mac on Oct 25, 2005


If we're talking flat headed screw here, look for a normal bit that is just a hair larger in diameter than your screw's head and drill carefully just into the wood following the hole you made for the shank.

Hope this was somewhat clear.

Best of luck


In Response to: fuller bits by Eric on Oct 24, 2005



Follow us on Instagram: @clcboats & @clcteardrop