Re: if you do use the 333

Posted by Moe on Aug 4, 2005

paint will useully have a taxt on the back where it says what it's supposed to be thinned with (not a product but what kind of chemical) if not look for the words based on. as far as i know this is the kind of chemical one should use for thinning (idealy). most ordinary paint is akryll based on. the easiest is of course to take a can to your local paint shop and ask them

In Response to: if you do use the 333 by Charlie Jones on Aug 4, 2005


No Replies.


Follow us on Instagram: @clcboats & @clcteardrop