Re: carbide scraper

Posted by Mac on May 23, 2005


Trust me - GET ONE!

It looks like a paint scraper with a 2" or 2 1/2" carbide blade instead of the usual steel blade.

Noe every home hardware has them - use the internet to search "Carbide Scraper" to get some brand names and places to buy.

Hint: John if you're watching, the Shinto Rasp and Cabinet Scrapers were wonderful additions to the tool offerings. A carbide scraper would, in my humble opinion, really complete the package.

Then we could show Raul a super boatbuilding item, and save him a ton of money on sandpaper.


In Response to: Re: carbide scraper by raul calzadilla on May 23, 2005



Follow us on Instagram: @clcboats & @clcteardrop