Re: MC16.5 Trolling motor

Posted by terry on Apr 22, 2005

Yeah, I do believe that all wet-cell batteries should be in a vented compartment. It's been years since my last power boat, but I do recall that these batteries give off explosive gas (hydrogen sulfide, maybe?) when charging. May not be an issue if you remove the battery to charge.

Your lucky, I give all battery advice at no charge. . .

which is about all the advice is worth anyway.


In Response to: Re: MC16.5 Trolling motor by Ed, NY on Apr 21, 2005


No Replies.


Follow us on Instagram: @clcboats & @clcteardrop