Re: Air bubble holes

Posted by Howard on Apr 21, 2005

if the holes are small enough...unthickend epoxy applied with a spreader will fill them.

fairing compound is an additive/material that can be added to unthicked epoxy (like woodflour or silica) that thickens the epoxy but creates a result, when cured, that is very easy to sand.

there are several varieties.....often referred to a micro-balloons...that are made by west system and other manufacturers that would do the job. Westsystem 407 Low Density Filler and 410 Microlight are two of the fillers in this category that i have used that would do the job.

In Response to: Air bubble holes by Danny on Apr 21, 2005


No Replies.


Follow us on Instagram: @clcboats & @clcteardrop