king beam = ctr beam

Posted by mick allen on Oct 8, 2004

not necessary except for ease of construction of this approach or similar, but it's a beam going down the ctr of something - like a deck.

In Response to: King Beam ? by Lloyd on Oct 7, 2004


No Replies.


5 days, 15 hours left in our
Free Shipping Over $50 Promotion!

Follow us on Instagram: @clcboats & @clcteardrop