Missing Shearwater 17 temporary hull form (bow)

Hello,

I purchased this kit few years ago but couldn't work on it until now.  I just found out that I lost the temporary hull form of the bow location.  It's probably my fault because I stored the kit into multiple places.

If any of you has the SW17 plan or the temporary form in hand, would you please kindly tell me the dimension of the hull form?  The shape of the form formed from a trapezoid and a triangle, so I just need to know the dimension of these shapes e.g. H x upper W x lower W from the trapezoid and H from the triangle.

Thanks in advance,

Chi

2 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: Missing Shearwater 17 temporary hull form (bow)

Hey, I think I can help you out, but I just want to make sure that we're talking about the forward temporary bulkhead. That's the way it's labeled in my guidebook. I want to make sure we're comparing apples to apples and I'm giving you the right dimensions. Trap bases: 9 3/4, 6 1/8" Trap height: 5" Triangle height 2 7/8" I'd be happy to send my form to you as well. Let me know.

RE: Missing Shearwater 17 temporary hull form (bow)

Thank you so much!   I've already been helped.  CLC emailed me the plan of that form.  Their customer service is responsive and helpful.  I'm glad that my first kayak build is from CLC.

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.