expedition wherry for sale

Completed -- 4 years old -- Expedition Wherry for sale in southern Maine, including Dreher oars and Piantedosi sliding-seat rig. This is an excellent boat, but I've acquired another that fits my circumstances better. Asking $1500.

9 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: expedition wherry for sale

This is the boat I've been wanting!  Any chance of a vacation to Montana this year?  I'm right between Glacier and Yellowstone......

I am serious about buying it, but living in Helena, shipping would be prohibitive.  I could pay your gas for the drive out here.

Thanks, Bret Brunner

Hi Bret -- thanks for your response. As much as I'd like to visit Montana (great place, I remember) I can't make it despite your generous offer. The boat's still here and I'm open to figuring something out, but a 2000-mile drive can't be part of it.

Best

David

That what I thought, but it was worth asking.   From what I have seen, it's a great boat.  Thank you, Bret

I have a Expedition Wherry for sale in the Seattle area. ( FTNW@outlook.com) 

Hi David, Do you still have the boat for sale? What city are you in?  I really want an expedition wherry but don't have the time to build one. 
Ron

Hello,i'm intetested and live in Kittery Maine, let me know if you still have the wherry for sale. Thank you, tellis

In the Seattle area (lake Union) and looking for a complete Expedition Wherry for sale.  West Coast would be prefered but ..... any leads appreciated.

Dave L.   Seattle

I've got an Expedition Wherry too for sale - no oars, but does have oarlocks; no moving seat; installed a mast receiver and mast step; solid hull; rows well and no leaks.  Dry.  No trailer.  Located northeastern Penna.  Yours for $490.00.  ningisningis@yahoo.com if interested.  

Hi kurlanny, just sent you an email about your boat for sale. Very interested!

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.