Another Wood Duck ready to get wet

Thanks to all. This forum has been a great help.

The ubiquitous lawn shot

More pics after she goes in the water.

6 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: Another Wood Duck ready to get wet

Arrrg, I finally figure out how to get my pics to show and now they all get cut off on the right side. Too big maybe?

Hey Thomas, great looking Duck - well done! It's a good feeling isn't it, the first paddle is even better (I've recently finished a MC16.5).

I should ban myself from looking at this site - everytime I come back I see another kayak I'd like to build. 

Also, I feel your pain in the use of this forum, you're limited to about 500 pixel width in photo's and you would have noticed by now there is no 'edit or preveiw post' function (that I can find). Another option is to post a small teaser and then link to bigger photo's on a photo hosting site such as flickr or photobucket. I personally use zenfolio.com

Looking forward to seeing more pics from the launch.

Cheers

Steve 

http://web.me.com/tomtom/Site/Kayak_files/Media/IMG_1099.jpg?derivative=web

Looks good Thomas. Interesting paing scheme. It breaks up the lines sort of like camouflage. Ought to look interesting on the water with waves present.

As far as breaking out of the CLC porthole, right click and select view picture to get the full-sized image.

Maybe if we started a letter-writing campaign to CLC they'd start using some better forum software which doesn't waste 75% of the screen. The only explanation I can think of is that they're pandering to the cell phone crowd here. Over on the pocketship forum they're actually using resonable software. Wish they'd move it here.

Again, well done on your Duck. Now get it wet and let the real fun start.

Laszlo

More pics at http://web.me.com/tomtom/Site/Kayak

Nicely done, Thos - the cheesy grin says it all - pride, satisfaction, maybe even a bit of relief!   Looks like you've got that coveted grand piano finish on the deck, too, if not elsewhere!

Enjoy.

Wordsmith

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.