Help you build? - near Raleigh

Need help starting a kit or finishing a kit? Near enough to Raleigh to do it in my shop? Ive got 16 builds under my belt. Now retired I can build boats inbetween the honey-to do list. Be building as a friend not a commerial enterprise. Reasonable fee to keep me in coffee and lunches... I work about 3-4 hours a day on your boat. You tell me how much you want done - start the hull? finish the fit out? Help you with the sailing bits? Thanks for looking, Dean

3 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: Help you build? - near Raleigh

Hey dean give me a call. I have some thoughts and questions regarding your post. I'm in Hillsborough nc. Thanks Darren 9196323659.goat island skiff

Dean, please text me at 202-697-1910 so I will have your number. I'm thinking of getting a Skerry and I live up on Hyco Lake so I might take you up on your offer. Thanks, Tim

well, I'll take the Califiornia route with my lack of check back on this. It just was not meant to be at the time - so sorry to Darwood  and Semora for not checkiong in... Well I'll work on myself and see if their still interested. BTW I've got a PT11 build under my belt. So great to see CLC offering this kit boat!

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.