Live at 1PM: Fiberglassing Demo

On Facebook Live, Monday April 27 at 1PM Eastern, we'll be streaming the first of many shop demos. I'll pull on gloves and walk us through fiberglassing, and you can ask questions. If you miss us, the video will be preserved on the Facebook page to watch later.

Click here to watch at 1PM Eastern.

Be patient with us. We're working on the technology to use multiple, better cameras for these, and to shift to a platform such as YouTube.

4 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: Live at 1PM: Fiberglassing Demo

Would I need a facebook account to be able to see these?

.....Michael

I don't think you need an account, no.

Every time I've tried to view something put up there, or attempted to contact a company that uses F'book as their sole source of contact, I'm confronted by a "Log In or Sign Up" message.

I had an account for years. The constant badgering of spam about little of import grew so annoyingly shrill I finally closed it.

Its ubiquitous presence in the world as we know it now may have value for some but to me it was a reminder of what I left behind once I graduated from high school 53 years ago....

Oh and I both applaud and appreciate your efforts towards making your videos available on Youtube! THAT I can access w/o having to open an account.

(Would have added this comment to my previous post but for the lack of an <edit> button.)

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.