Teardrop Camper in Port Towsend

From CLC's announcement, "The Wooden Boat Festival in Port Townsend, WA"

The new Teardrop Camper will be there, too. It's basically an upside-down boat.

That fits right in with the old aphorism that a kayak is an unstable boat with a hole in the bottom for the occupant.

I'm off to create an antigravity machine by tying 2 cats back-to-back and dropping them off the stairs.

Laszlo

2 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: Teardrop Camper in Port Towsend

Perhaps, Laszlo, you only need one cat.  The other half might be composed of a piece of toast with jelly which, of course, would always land jelly side down.  Mind you, either way, you might create a rift in the Space-Time Continuum...into which the ASPCA may shove you.  <;-)

.....Michael

RE: Teardrop Camper in Port Towsend

Laszlo admitted:

"I'm off to create an antigravity machine by tying 2 cats back-to-back and dropping them off the stairs." 

I knew we have more in common than a love of moving fast across water (and despite your predilection for "I have one hammer in my toolkit so the problems invariably look like nails to me" approach to fixing things...).

You're better at knots than I am I suspect! So with your permission I'll willingly supply the stairs for your destructive testing while you endeavor to find an effective design... lots of stairs... steep stairs, with really hard floors at the bottom.

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.