Spouse in boat thread

My wife in Petrel 2 and with her Shearwater 16 hybrid

9 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: Spouse in boat thread

Dan, I could only see the Shearwater picture, beautiful boat. Your wife looks far too young to be married to someone who flew the T-33 ;) Mike 

Same here. Seems the first picture wants a google login.

Laszlo

Here are three:

1.  My bride in her 16LT at Silver Springs.  She was photobombed by one of the locals.

2.  Paddling her 90% Frej around Bahia Honda State Park in the keys, with the historic Flagler railroad bridge is in the background.  Sadly, the island took a direct hit from Irma and all of the vegitation in the picture is now gone. 

3.  Suzanne demonstrating her excellent paddling form in our Shearwater Double on the Ocklawaha River.  She really likes this boat because she can "paddle" all day and not get tired.

How's this? Also, are there only men on this forum?

The same. It still wants a google sign-in.

Maybe the ladies don't have pictures of their spouses in boats? At least no pictures that they're willing to share?

Laszlo

Hey Dan and Mark,

Wow, are there boats in those pictures?  Just sayin...  Bravo!

I don't have pics like those, yet, but takin the dory class together in Oct.  was so tickled she jumped at the opportunity.  We plan to row together for exercise.  She throws me in the pool for a mile swim regularly, this is my revenge, though it's likely gonna backfire, this woman is in crazy good shape.  And older than me, by hundreds of days!  

T-33s huh, jealous.  I did get to fly TA-4s as an instructor, which wasn't much newer... My dad was a plane captain on them in 1960, I was an instructor in 1999, pretty cool. Amazing jet, very few moving parts.  

Mike

Mike is joshing. I'm not a pilot and I don't play one on TV.

One last try....

Beautiful boat and I like the paddle. I made the pilot comment because I just happened to notice the T-33 picture in the background on the first post.  Mike

My father in law is an aviation artist and has hundreds of paintings similar to that and better. At almost 90 he's still going strong...all for sale. I can be contacted at danielthaler at gmail dot com for details.   

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.