Selling a galley module

i would like to sell the galley module I have. I have decided to go in another direction with a storage unit in the galley. Mainly because I have chosen to use a Goal Zero Power station instead of a battery and all what not that is shown in the builders manual. The unit I have purchased is too big for the module and I don’t want to cut it up to make it fit  so.... I have done all the hard work of two coats of epoxy and sanding that down smooth and rounding the edges etc.  It is still in pieces, you would only have the easy part of putting it together and maybe a coat of varnish at the end.  Important stuff.  I live in Northern California, hopefully there is someone out here thinking of building. I’m willing to assist with transportation costs to wherever.  I think a reasonable price to ask is the original purchase price that the unit lists for. If interested contact me, further questions etc. CB  

1 reply:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: Selling a galley module

"Galley module", .......is that a tear drop camper part that would likely be on the wrong forum?

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.