CLC Teardrop Camper

Hello all:

I am new to this forum and will hopefully be posting progress on my build involving the CLC Teardrop Camper. I just ordered the plans.

I have just ordered the plans and manual for this little RV.

I went with the plans approach as it will allow me to stage my build around a very busy career.

I was going to wait until I retired to begin projects like this, but I really think waiting would be a mistake.

I am hoping this effort will allow me to more structure my down time. Read that as less time falling asleep in front of the TV every evening.

5 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: CLC Teardrop Camper

I would say, "Amen!" to your thought that waiting would be a mistake.  Build a small, light boat to go with it, and you won't be spending your weekends looking for something to watch on TV...either before or after completion.  <;-)

To conflate an old proverb with Kenneth Grahame's famous line: "God does not deduct from a man's like the hours spent messing about in boats."

.....Michael

...I meant "...a man's life...."  I need a proofreader.

Thank you for the response (or is it post??)

I appreciate the suggestion concerning the small boat.

I was originally thinking about building a kayak, but I really like the looks of the little Teardrop.

I have been wanting to get started on one of these for several years now but never pulled the trigger.

I think we all could use a proof reader at times. Especially for those angry emails at work.

OOPS.

I didn't know about the separate Teardrop Builder Forum.

I will be moving my post to that site.

Sorry guys.

Just got back from 99 days in our TD, Mock Turtle. 99 days, 15 states, 4 Provinces. What do we build next?

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.