Dear Mr. CLC

Please cancel my order number 124436 in the amount of $364,271,28. It seems that Niburu did not hit Earth yesterday, so I'd have to actually pay you for all the stuff. I hope you haven't actually started packing the kits, plywood, epoxy, etc. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused, but really, it's not my fault. I didn't predict the end of the world, I just believed the cutting edge predictions in the respected fields of numerology, astrology and psychic stuff.

In the event that you cannot cancel the order, could you please direct me to anyone who may want 11 camper kits, 44 plans for hybrid Wood Ducks, 2 square miles of fiberglass and a metric ton of epoxy and slow hardener? (I'll keep the Shinto rasp). I've got 6 months to pay for this, right?

Laszlo

5 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: Dear Mr. CLC

Laszlo, 

Armageddon is on the calendar for 2020 (Jeanne Dixon) so hang in there; you may still be right.

Of course, Isaac Newton said it would happen in 2060. He's my man, and I promise that if we both survive until January 1, 2061, I will buy any of the CLC materials that you haven't yet used.

Jeff

It ended when the computors crashed January 1,  2000.  OK, maybe I haven't been keeping track.

Ah, memories...  I spent most of 1999 rewriting 10,000 lines of code for Y2K compliance.  Ugh...

If all the prognostications end up being wrong, at least our CLC craft won't be too affected by a HEMP fulminated over angry tweets between the Fat Boy & The Donald.

>>>>>
>In the event that you cannot cancel the order, could you please direct me to anyone who may want 11 camper kits, 44 plans for hybrid Wood Ducks, 2 square miles of fiberglass and a metric ton of epoxy and slow hardener?
>>>>>

A lot of internet scams involve placing weirdly large orders online, a variation on the Nigerian 419 fraud.

While I can't recall an instance of an order for 44 hybrid Wood Ducks, there have been orders for a hundred rolls of fiberglass tape and so on. Those we always spot. A couple of times a year a stolen credit card number makes it past all the rings of security.

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.