2017 Utah WB Rendezvous, Aug. 12, Willard Bay N. Marina

For anyone who is interested, the 2017 Utah WB messabout will be held on Aug. 12 at the Willard Bay North Marina. 
Any wooden craft owners, builders, and enthusiasts are welcome. Bring your sailboat, runabout, dinghy, drift boat, canoe, SUP, kayak, pram or any other vessel. 
We'll meet up at 10:00 a.m. in the marina parking lot. Look for the UWBR banner.

5 replies:

« Previous Post       List of Posts       Next Post »

RE: 2017 Utah WB Rendezvous, Aug. 12, Willard Bay N. Marina

Just stumbled here.   It would be great to sail the PassageMaker somewhere other than Oquirrh Lake in Daybreak.  I'm going to put this on my calendar and plan on showing up.

Russ

Andrew,

I showed up at Deer Creak a couple of years ago.  Was it you that hosted?  I enjoyed it even though there wasn't hardly any wind.

Russ

Yes. Russ. I remember you well. Glad you're planning on coming out again this year to Willard Bay. We missed you in 2016 at Rockport. Your Passagemaker dinghy was a beauty. We should have a better breeze this time. Afternoon breezes at Willard are typically about 6 - 7 kts. 

More information:

https://www.facebook.com/utahwoodenboat/?ref=bookmarks

Capefox

I was off the forum for some time and missed this, I will look for it next year. My Chesapeake has been in the water.

Mike

« Previous Post     List of Posts     Next Post »

Please login or register to post a reply.